- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Clarity is the success of Mashiz charity
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
At the first social responsibility conference of the country, the golden representation of the social responsibility was given by the president to the Kerman's Mashiz charity organization.
Afarineshebartar- The first congress of social responsibility of the country was held at the summit in heads of state conference hall with the presence of the president, ministers of health, science, co-operation and welfare, and a group of representatives of different institutions.
In this conference, the award and the national social responsibility symbol of Iran with Martyr doctor Fayyaz bakhsh title have been donated to the active institutions and organizations in the field of social responsibility, especially in the field of health, welfare and social security.
At the first social responsibility of the country congress, social responsibility golden badge is donated by the president to Kerman's Mashiz charity.
According to the social responsibility symbol's secretarial, among 197 applicant companies and institutions ,47 companies and institutions, reached the final evaluation stage of the social responsibility and by announcing the final evaluation of the selected companies at the level of honorary diplomas, bronze badge, silvery and golden badge , that in the meantime, Mashiz charity, of Kerman, received the first gold medal from the president for social responsibility.
The supplementary information of these institutions and organizations was collected until shahrivar 15th, and for receiving this award, the indicators for improving the health and social welfare processes, the level of public participation, effective ways to improve the quality of services in the direction of social welfare and social services standards are needed.
The main goal of this award is to create the necessary platforms for improving the quality of health services and improve the quality of services with the participation of social institutions. Represent the social responsibility target groups of Iran, includes the media, charities, individuals, institutions, government organizations, owners of goods and services private sector, associations, organizations and NGOes, research institutes, universities and scientific and educational institutions.
Mashiz charity is an institution derived from the background of the Islamic Society and has been active and in order to increase its productivity in the field of charity affairs and public benefit affairs in Kerman province since 1373.