- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Clarity is the success of Mashiz charity
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
Billionaire Warren Buffett is preparing to auction off another private lunch to raise money for a homeless charity in San Francisco.
Afarineshebartar- Billionaire Warren Buffett is preparing to auction off another private lunch to raise money for a homeless charity in San Francisco.
Over the past 18 years, Berkshire Hathaway's chairman and CEO has raised more than $26 million for the Glide Foundation through the annual auctions. The Glide Foundation is a charity organization that helps the homeless based in San Francisco,California and USA.Also Berkshire Hathaway is an American multinational conglomerate holding company.
Last year's winner got a relative bargain by paying $2,679,001 for the lunch. The record price for the auction is $3,456,789 that winners paid in 2016 and 2012.
This year's eBay auction starts May 27 and runs through 9:30 p.m. Central on June 1.
Source: The New York Times