- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Clarity is the success of Mashiz charity
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
As part of social responsibility and easy access to banking services," Tejarat Bank has set up 17 special funds to provide services to the poor and low visibility people in their branches.
Afarineshebartar-As part of social responsibility and easy access to banking services, Tejarat Bank has set up 17 special funds to provide services to the poor and low visibility people in their branches.
According to Tejarat bank,now 17 branches offices in Yazd,Bushehr,Lorestan,Gilan,Mazandaran,Markazi,Kurdistan,California, Kohgiluyeh-and-Boye Ahmad,Khorasan Razavi,Alborz,Esfahan,Fars,East Azarbaijan,Qom ,Qazvin and Tehran(2 branches) are ready to provide services to the blind people. The counter provide easy access to all branch services for blind people using radios,highlighter devices and braille displays.
By setting up these counters, blind and low visibility customers can use all of their banking operation, such as opening an account, deposition funds and transferring funds independently.
Also, with regard to issues such as fraudulent use and misuse of profitable individuals, the establishment of a Blind Bank System at the branch level can help to increase the level of security in the banking transactions of these customers.
Blind and low visibility citizens can access their most important services and information through the website of the bank. Use of Internet Banking Services, Download Mobile Banking Software, Money Transfer Services, Card Types, Directory of Equipped Equipment, Receipt of Sheba Number, Receive Information on Banking Services and Facilities, Contact with Managers and Customer, Customer Relationship, These are among the most important services provided by the blind and low visibility people in the Bank's Website.
This page also provides free NVDA software (web page icons audio transducer for the blind) and users can use this software or similar software to facilitate access to the Bank's business services and obtain the necessary information.
In the commemoration of the International Day of the Blind (White Can Safety Day),which was held on 26th of Mehr (October 26) at the site of the pardis ghoulhak complex,the Bank was honored by the Association of the blind of iran for its specialized service to the blind and low visibility people by donating a memorial plaque.