- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Clarity is the success of Mashiz charity
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
The social deputy minister of Health said: 243 health volunteer groups, 775 charities and 620 NGOs operate in the health sector
Afarineshebartar-The social deputy minister of Health said: 243 health volunteer groups, 775 charities and 620 NGOs operate in the health sector. The purpose of the conference was to increase the number of volunteer groups. He added that 243 treatment groups were active in the country, and we can invite 163 groups of them from the conference."I believe that one of the good things is the same thing on the part of health volunteering groupsthat visit and treat many poor people throughout the country, and so far they have been able to provide more than 200,000 services," he said.'
He added: "In the recent earthquake in western Iran, there were also many of the same groups in this area, and we were able to use their capacity."
Ayyazi said: 775 charities and 620 NGOs are active in the field of health. Recently, in the unique region of Iranshahr in the province of Zahedan, the creation of NGOs, which has led to the creation of 14 unregulated people in that area, shows that if we want to use popular capacity, we can do significant efforts.