- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
A group of health insurance directors and health officials visited the Specialist Medical Clinic , affiliated with Mashiz Charity.
This visit was attended by Dr.Adiyani, Deputy Health Insurance Directorate, Dr Ghannadi, Director General Health Services Supervision, Health Insurance Organization of Iran, Dr. Jafari, General Director of Health Insurance, Kerman province and a number of other officials.
Dr.Adiani, stated that the main purpose of this project is to facilitate and expedite patient’s affairs for health insurance members. He added, "Our effort is to change the method of writing prescription via eliminating paper prescription and changing it to electronic version as it is more economical, easier and faster for patients”.
Owing to the initial and pilot plan of National Electronic prescription project in Kerman, Hazrat aboulfazl clinic is considered to the first medical center and the first which says no to traditional method of writing prescriptions on papers.