- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Clarity is the success of Mashiz charity
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
The Minister of Communications and Information Technology visited the specialized clinic of Abulfazl as the first health center implementing the national electronic prescription project in Kerman province.
TAB- Mr. Azari Jahromi, the Minister of Communications and Information Technology called Abolfazl clinic the first health center running the project of electronic prescription in Kerman province.
Mr.Azari Jahromi observed the implementation of the electronic prescription project closely and expressed his appreciation for the progress of this program.
Dr Mohehbati, director of health insurance also described the province of Kerman as the pilot project , adding that 70% of the insured persons in Kerman province are being covered by this plan. He also announced this plan is applied in 31 cities across the country he also stated: "In Kerman province, all laboratories and pharmacies have been equipped with an electronic prescription system”.