- statistics of vulnerable children are increasing
- Mashiz children ranked first, second and third in Wushu championship of Kerman province
- Clarity is the success of Mashiz charity
- Mahdieh,”I owe all my success to Mashiz Charity”
- Mashiz is an exceptional opportunity to achieve great aspirations
- Send 120 packages of stationery and school bags to the deprived areas of the southern province of Kerman by the Kowsar Mashiz Charity
- Holding recognition psychiatric patients workshop by Kowsar Mashiz charity
- Shiraz General Welfare Center handover to Mashiz charity
- Partnership Agreement to Launch of the NGOs Specialist Advisory Board by "Afarineshe Bartar" foundation," Hamian-e- Farda" Fellowship institute and "Didarnews" news station
- Carpet weaving workshop t for blind artists by Kosar Mashiz
- Two billion and five hundred million Rials have been spent on setting up the first daily center for oral disorders, swallowing and nutrition special for disabled in Kerman province.
- Implementing Kosar agriculture and technology plan to improve the deprived area of Kerman
- Beginning of the implementation of the plan for the development of the chipboardWood company by Kowsar Mashiz institute
- 20 million Rials is spent for protecting each child at H4C
- 150 children have been employed with the support of Mashiz charity
The United Nations has announced that the Mashiz charity on the proposal of the NGO Commission, has received specialist consultative status of this office. Mashiz , which has been proud of the genuine experience of social responsibility in Iran , it was able to actively participate with the Economic and Social Council and its affiliated organizations through a special adviser to the United Nations.
Afarineshebartar- Mashiz institute which had the honor to gain the genuine experience of social responsibility in Iran over the last 25 years is in consultative status. It actively participates with the Economic and Social Council and its affiliated organizations through consultative status in United Nations. It is also associated with the UN Secretariat, its programs, financial resources and agencies in many ways.
This opportunity provides a special acclaimed position which helps the institution to achieve its goals. God’s helpings hands and philanthropist’s hands are effective and necessary to reach the aims of promoting the culture of social responsibility plus solving the social problems with active participation in helping disadvantaged people and the needy.
Privileges and benefits of consultative status
ECOSOC Resolution 1996/31
The resolution mentions the necessary information on participation in the Council to the Special Adviser, which includes opportunities for organizations such as counseling with members of the United Nations system, according to the type and scope of the consultant. Being aware of the order of the temporary meeting of the Economic and Social Council is also considered as such.
Attendance at meetings and access to the United Nations (Specify the representatives to attend the UN Headquarters in New York and its offices in Geneva and Vienna)
In addition to the official attendance of delegates at events, conferences, and ..., special advisers can appoint authorized representatives to act as observers. These observers can attend the General Meetings of the Economic and Social Council and its affiliated organizations, the General Assembly, the Human Rights Council and other intergovernmental decision-making bodies of the United Nations.
Written statements at ECOSOC
Organizations and special advisers can submit written submissions to the work of the Council under the authority of these organizations with special jurisdiction. The Secretary-General of the United Nations may circulate these declarations to the members of the Council.
Oral presentations at ECOSOC
The Commission on Non-Governmental Organizations proposes to the Council on which general organizations and special advisers should have oral presentations to the Council. Such organizations have the right to issue a statement to the Council and to supervise the Council's approval.
In addition, whenever the Council makes provision for a case advocated by a non-governmental organization as a public adviser on the agenda, such an organization should have the right to speak properly to the council appropriately.
Consultations with ECOSOC and its subsidiary bodies
Commissions and other affiliated bodies of the Economic and Social Council may consult with non-governmental organizations and advisers, such consultations may be set up at the request of NGOs. They may also be considered by the institutions, as proposed by the Secretary-General, at the request of such a commission and affiliate. Also, the Commission of the Economic and Social Council may propose to issue a specialist NGO in a specific area, "study or research" or "prepare papers for the Commission."
Use of United Nations facilities (Such as: residence for small conferences and meetings, informal negotiation arrangements, etc.)
Other rights of the adviser are the arrangement of appropriate facilities and facilities for providing documents at public meetings of the General Assembly or informal talks on issues of special interest for associations and organizations. In addition, consultants can use UN libraries and press releases.
Responsibilities and obligations of NGOs in consultative status
1. Quadrennial reports
2. Suspension and withdrawal of consultative status